Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Walk to End Alzheimer's 2020 now history...

Amy and I participated in the Walk to End Alzheimer's this past Sunday.  It was a very pleasant experience, and I was gratified to have been supported so well by so many of you.  I was rated a "Top Fundraiser" and a "Grand Champion."  Not sure what the criteria for these two badges are, but I'll take it.

Because of the covid, it was not a group walk.  There was an on-line opening ceremony, and then we were to all walk about two miles in our neighborhoods.  Amy and I walked along the river.

Again, thanks to all who supported us in this!  Your contribution will not only help in the search for a cure, but it will also provide direct support to families struggling with the challenges that Alzheimer's disease brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...