Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Dementia Friendly Communities Conference 2020 is now history

The Collaborating for a Dementia Friendly Washington conference came off quite well, and I'm very happy to have been a participant--not only in its planning and execution, but also to have been a speaker.  We had about 280 registered participants, with maximum attendance at one time of 200.  All registered participants have the option of viewing the whole conference for some period of time into the future, so those who couldn't get off work to attend will still be participating.  Of course, my speaking was limited to just three three-minute statements, but I think I made good use of the time allotted.

Some of what I said is available on YouTube, but not all.  Here is the link to the first day panel discussion, where three of us reflected on the keynote speaker's talk. I appear at 47 minutes and then at 59 minutes.  I was allocated 3 minutes each time.

For those interested, here is all of what's publicly available on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...