Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Please Support Me

As you know, I have joined the board of directors of the Washington State/Northern Idaho chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.  This is the largest and most influential organization sponsoring research on Alzheimer's disease and providing support services to those afflicted and their families.  I rely on them for information on research and the effort to find an actual cure for my disease.  This effort is massive, and the need for funds is substantial.  Our biggest single fundraising drive is the annual Walk to End Alzheimer's.

Our local walk is on October 11, and I will, of course, be participating.  The event will be modified to accommodate covid-19 precautions, and I'm a bit worried this will reduce the excitement around the event.  Nevertheless, we are hopeful that we can meet our goals.

I'm writing to ask you to support me.  My personal page is here and you can make a pledge there if you are motivated.  I'm hoping that you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...