Thursday, September 26, 2019

Spoke on Tuesday

On September 26, I spoke at the annual meeting of the Washington State Association of Activity Professionals.  It was a state-wide meeting, and I'm guessing that 30 people attended my track.  Activity professionals provide therapeutic activity programming for the elderly in adult family homes, long term care facilities, senior centers, as well as in assisted living and retirement communities. 

I felt that I was graciously received, and they allowed me to video my talk.  I posted it on the Dementia Monster YouTube channel, and you can see the video here.  (Actually, it should be available after 9:00 a.m. on September 27.  It's uploading as I write this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...