Sunday, September 22, 2019

Speaking on Tuesday

Tuesday afternoon I will be speaking at the 2019 Annual Education Conference of the Washington State Association of Activity Professionals.  Activity professionals work with seniors in memory care and other senior living facilities.  It's a statewide meeting, but it will be held here in Richland.  I will be speaking about my experience and what in my experience could be useful to them.  I'll be trying to convey what the people they work with are feeling, but hopefully they will also benefit with respect to what they can do to protect their own brain health.

I am open to other opportunities to speak.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...