Wednesday, November 1, 2023

My interview at the Hip Senior online magazine

A few days ago, I was contacted by Marianne at The Hip Senior magazine, where they wanted to feature Beating the Dementia MonsterThe Hip Senior is an Internet resource for all things senior living-related.  I, of course, thought this was a really good idea, and the book is now available on their web site.

As part of the book promotion, she also taped a podcast (video interview) with me about my experience and about the book.  She posted it with the book entry.  So click here for the book entry.  You can then scroll down to see the interview.  (I am grateful for her editing skills...)  You can also see it here on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...