Saturday, October 14, 2023

Today's Walk to End Alzheimer's

As it turns out, I met my fundraising goal for this year's Walk to End Alzheimer's.  Thanks so much to all of you who contributed!  The money you pledged will help in a number of ways to defeat this terrible disease.

So my wife Amy and I made the circuit.  (There was an extended route, but I don't think anyone went on that one.). There was a nice turnout, at least as many as last year and probably more.  Click here for a short video where I pan the crowd during the opening ceremony.  Amy is using her phone to take video about half way through.

Here's a picture of me after we had finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...