Thursday, September 28, 2023

Please support me!

Friends, I am again participating in the Tri-Cities, Washington Walk to End Alzheimer's.  It's coming up on October 14.  

Behind the governments of the United States and China, the Alzheimer's Association is the biggest funder of Alzheimer's research in the world.  And the Walk is their biggest single source of funds.  So I believe my participation in the Walk, with the support of others, makes an important contribution to beating this disease.

I have walked in previous years, and some of you have supported me then.  I'm hoping you will again.  Here is the link to my page with ways you can contribute.

Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...