Tuesday, October 18, 2022

The Walk to End Alzheimer's 2022 -- Thanks so much!

We had our local Walk last week, on October 9.  I was a member of the planning committee, but also staff photographer, drone pilot, walker, and walk team leader.  I organized a walking team at the food bank, and we called ourselves The Food Bankers.

My goal was $3,000, but I raised $3,155.  My team's goal was $2,000, but we raised $3,875.

I was the third highest fundraiser for the Walk last year.  This year I was #6, but we raised more money overall this year.

Nearly all of the people who supported me are subscribers to this blog.  Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...