Sunday, June 26, 2022

The Walk to End Alzheimer's

This year, I am again participating in the Walk to End Alzheimer's as an organizing committee  member, event photographer, and walker.  If you follow this blog, you know that Alzheimer's research is very important to me, and the things I've learned from it have powered my improvements.  Behind the governments of China and the USA, the Alzheimer's Association is the third biggest funder of Alzheimer's research in the world.  And the Walk is the Alzheimer's Association's biggest source of funds.  So it's important to me.

Last year, I was the third biggest Walk contribution getter in our region.  This was due in part to the generosity of some readers of this blog.  I'm am so grateful for that.

I'm hoping that this year we will be at least as successful in raising funds for all of the work the Alzheimer's Association does.  If you want to support me in this, please visit my Walk page by clicking here

Thanks so much for considering making a contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...