Friday, February 18, 2022

My Spanish language YouTube presentation

At the behest of a friend who wants to spread my influence in Latin America, I made a YouTube video in Spanish similar to what I present when public speaking.  It has occupied much of my time for a couple of weeks.  If you're curious, you can see it here.  

I start out with pronunciation that's about as well as I can do, but it deteriorates later in the video.  I'd like to do it over some day with better pronunciation throughout, but it's so time consuming.  (Preoccupation with it has impeded me somewhat from posting to this blog.)

I continue working on a version of Beating the Dementia Monster in Spanish, but that's a lot of work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...