Saturday, January 8, 2022

I spoke to the Philippines last night (and Singapore)

At the behest of my friend, Dr. Jimmy Chua, I spoke to a couple of churches in Manila last night, and maybe to some others who tuned in from Singapore.  Via Zoom, of course.  At the peak, there were about 100 participants.  I was joined by Dr. Dan Washington, a neurologist who reviewed the second edition of Beating the Dementia Monster before it went to publication.

It seemed to go OK, but I have an easier time speaking with people in person.  We did record the session, and I'm hoping to get the recording to post on my YouTube channel with my other talks.

Dr. Chua also has contacts in Latin America, and he wants me to talk about my experience with English-speaking people there as well.  He had me record something in Spanish a few months ago that he used (< 5 minutes), but I'll want to speak in English on a Zoom call.  I am in the late stages of producing an edition of Beating the Dementia Monster in Spanish, and I'd want to have that ready before going ahead with a Zoom call to Latin America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...