Sunday, October 3, 2021

One More Week

It's one week until our Walk to End Alzheimer's, and I am so very grateful to all of you who have pledged to sponsor me!  I'm just over halfway to my goal, and I'm hoping for a late surge of sponsors.

If you're willing to donate, you may click here.  If you're uncomfortable with monetary transactions over the Internet, note that there's a "Mail-In Donation" form that you can download.  It's near the top of the page.  Also, your donation can be anonymous.

Recall that, behind the governments of the United States and China, the Alzheimer's Association is the biggest sponsor of Alzheimer's research in the world.  And the Walk is their biggest source of funds.  Alzheimer's research is important to me, and this is how I make my contribution to seeing that it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...