Saturday, September 11, 2021

Please Support Me

Behind the governments of the United States and China, the third biggest funder of Alzheimer's research in the world is the Alzheimer's Association.  And their biggest single source of funds is the annual Walk to End Alzheimer's.  This year's walk in my city will be on October 10, and, like last year, my wife and I will be participating.  

Last year, many of you were very generous in supporting us, and I was in one of the higher percentiles of donations brought in by walkers.  I'm very grateful for that, as are the many people who need the services and support of the Alzheimer's Association -- to say nothing of the researchers who depend on their funding.  

I would again very much appreciate your support.  If you want to support me, you should visit my personal walker page by clicking here.

Thank you so very, very much for considering a contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...