Sunday, June 27, 2021

A Change Coming to the Blog

I am extremely grateful to all who subscribe to this blog.  It's satisfying to me to know that there are people who find what I have to say interesting and helpful, and it encourages me to keep posting.

The blog is hosted by Blogger, which is part of Google.  I use Feedburner to manage subscriptions, notably email subscriptions.  Feedburner is also part of Google, except that Google is in the process of cutting back on what Feedburner actually does.  I don't know if they plan to discontinue the service completely, but for now they are dropping the email service.  So someday soon you will no longer receive email updates from the blog.

At least not from Feedburner.  If I can keep my wits about me during the process, I will transition from Feedburner to a service called Mailchimp.  So the blog mail will be coming from a different source, which may baffle your spam filter.  I'll notify readers before actually making the transition, so people can white-list the blog if emailed blog posts begin ending up in your junk mail folder.

Setting this up may not be trivial for me, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. The transition worked smoothly for me. Thank you so much for your tireless efforts!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...