Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thank you so much!

Our Walk to End Alzheimer's is now complete, and I am so gratified by the support that Amy and I received from so many of you!  I don't know how they calculate this or where the bars are, but they classified me as a "top fundraiser" and "grand champion."  So thank you so very much!

Your contributions go, of course, to a very good cause.  The Alzheimer's Association is a major funder of Alzheimer's research, and they provide many vital services to people with Alzheimer's disease and their families.

While the Walk is over, they will keep my personal contributions web page open for belated contributions until late December.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...