Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Insomnia and testing

This past weekend we went to Seattle and I had neuropsychological testing on Monday.  I had been tested annually, but I also had a lot of additional testing for the insulin trial from 2017 to 2018.  So they gave me a break in 2019.  This was the first test I've had since June 2018.

Monday was a fairly difficult morning.  The testing ran about 3-1/2 hours, one test after another.  I could ask for a break, but I only took breaks to go to the restroom.  I've complained before about insomnia, and so I had four hours of sleep Saturday night and four hours of sleep Sunday night.  So I wasn't at my best on Monday morning. 

Nevertheless, I think I did OK.  I was disappointed with my performance on some recall tests, but I think I did OK on problem solving tests.  Would I have felt better if I had slept better?  I don't know, but this my assessment.  I'll hear from the neurologist on the 30th with the official results and the neuropsychologist's assessment.


2 comments:

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...