Sunday, November 10, 2019

Alzheimer's Associaiton Conference Last Week

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I was on the planning committee for the Alzheimer's Association Tri-Cities Alzheimer's and Dementia Conference on November 6.  I was originally to speak, but I ended up as the event photographer...  But that's OK.  Dr. Kris Rhoads from Harborview was the main speaker, and he discussed most of what I would have wanted to say.  And he's more qualified than me.  He presented from the medical professional's point of view, and I would have spoken from the standpoint of the person with the disease.

The conference went very well, and I was glad to be a part of it.

The Alzheimer's Association said that they will want me to speak at an event in the spring, but I'm not sure where that's going and whether it will be sizeable.

I'm also on the planning committee for a dementia conference that will take place sometime late next year, somewhere near Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...