Saturday, April 20, 2019

Yesterday's Speaking Engagement

As planned, I spoke yesterday at the meeting of the Southeast Washington Advisory Council on Ageing and Long Term Care.  The title of the talk was "Beating Back Cognitive Impairment from Alzheimer's Disease, What really works?"  The talk was very well received. 

They said I had 45 minutes with Q&A.  I went 53 minutes without Q&A, leaving off some of what I had planned to say.  But they distributed the PowerPoint to everyone afterward. 

I had an informal Q&A during the lunch that followed.  I did get on inquiry about another possible speaking opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...