Friday, February 1, 2019

Reaching Farther

I'm told that that my post on the Washington State Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association blog got very good attention.  In an email, the Director of Marketing and Communications told me, "Your blog post did very well, with almost 1,900 views the first day. That's pretty incredible and something we haven't seen in a long time!"

She thinks there is more that we'll now be able to do to get my story out.  Among other prospects, KVEW TV is planning to interview me on February 10 for a story on AD.

I have a firm commitment to speak to the 45 member Advisory Council for the SE WA Aging & Long Term Care Aging and Disability Resource Center on February 15.  If that goes well, they say I'll speak to the WA State Council on Aging meeting in Seatac (Seattle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...