Sunday, February 17, 2019

My TV Interview

This afternoon I spent about an hour with a KVEW TV reporter at the gym.  She is doing a story--maybe a series(?)--on Alzheimer's disease, and she had already interviewed a prominent local neurologist.  I met her at the gym, showing up in my gym clothes.

During the interview she only asked a couple of leading questions and then allowed me to ramble on.  I think I was pretty coherent, with a good grasp of my facts about AD and my personal history.  After the interview she filmed me on the treadmill for about 10 minutes.  She called it the B-roll.  (I was familiar with the term, but didn't know what it meant.) 

She said the story was likely to air on Thursday, depending on other news.  She said they stream news on SBTV, but I couldn't figure out how to navigate to today's news.  She said she'd get me more information later, including something on their web page.


When I get more info on when and how to actually see the interview or see the story on their web page I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...