Saturday, March 3, 2018

Getting Started

I published my book on Amazon on February 12, 2018.  Click here.  Since then, I have been learning about how to promote a self-published book, which turns out to be a challenge.  People won't buy it unless it shows up early in search results in "dementia" or "Alzheimer's."  So I will likely need a promotion to get more sales and get it up.  I'm hoping to do that soon.  First, I'll need to make sure I have sufficient number of favorable Amazon reviews.  We'll see how this goes.  I really believe that what I have to share is valuable, and many will benefit from it.  This is especially true for Baby Boomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...