Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Even More on Post Email

I re-did the "gadget" for email subscriptions, and it now works (or seems to work).  But, three things:
  • If you subscribed before, you will need to subscribe again.  I had to completely delete the old feed and subscriptions.
  • For some unexplained reason, there are now two dialogs.  They both seem to work, but I'm afraid to remove one of them.  I don't know if they function independently, or if they operate independently.  So use either of them if you want email updates when I post.
  • For some reason, no subscriptions show up in the admin's dashboard.  Don't know why or what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Kisunla

We reported previously that the FDA's advisory panel had recommended approval of the monoclonal antibody treatment donanemab.  This foll...